Q: What Kind of Materials Do You Have?
A: We offer a large variety of materials including:
- Common materials such as PLA and ABS
- Premium materials such as Polymaker PolyMax, Colorfabb ngen, and Polymaker PC-Max
- Industrial materials such as Nylon and Polycarbonate
- Flexible materials such as Ninjaflex and Cheetah
- A wide array of Experimental materials such as Glow-In-The Dark and Metal-filled PLA
- The list of materials is always changing, so reach out and ask if you want to know more! Shoot us a message: Contact Us
Q: How Do I Know If My Model Is Printable?
A: Great question! Not all 3D Models are practical for FDM 3D Printing. Designing parts for 3D printing can be challenging. To ensure your model is printable, please Contact Us and we'll check it out!
Q: Do You Offer Design Assistance?
A: Yes! Have an idea, but not sure how to turn it into a physical product? Or do want to work with us to iterate on a current design? We'd love to see how we can help. Shoot us a message: Contact Us.
Q: Why Do You Only Offer FFF/FDM Printing?
A: There are a lot of 3D Printing technologies out there, each with their own advantages and disadvantages. FDM offers the greatest tradeoff of cost and quality. Additionally, by utilizing open source hardware and software, they can be tweaked, improved, and upgraded to improve print quality. In short, HartSmart Products utilizes FDM printers to achieve the best possible quality at the lowest cost, resulting in the best value available.
Q: Where Do You Ship?
A: As of this moment, we only ship in the US. If you have a need for international shipping, please contact us to discuss the opportunity! Shoot us a message: Contact Us